THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATOR SERVICES
DTC offers administrative TPA services and consulting for both Department of Transportation (DOT) and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing programs. As your TPA and MRO we will consistently provide Drug and Alcohol testing programs and policies, customized to meet every need of every client. DTC has the knowledge, resources, and experience to help you create a safe drug and alcohol free workplace environment.
DTC Partners with the TOP Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Certified Laboratories across the nation. We are electronically linked with each laboratory and MRO, so we receive test results 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This efficient method of data flow gives our clients the essential turn-around time needed to make cost effective decisions for a successful Drug & Alcohol Testing program.
We offer web based collection site locator services with over 20,000 collection site locations nationwide. Our TPA services include:
- Order Drug Tests, Make Appointments at the nearest Collection Site, Print Maps, and Email Confirmation All- On-line or with the Help of Our Customer Service Center
- On-Site Employee Testing and Collection Services, On-Site Drug Testing Products: FDA Cleared, CLIA Waived, Urine, Saliva, On-Site Test Results within 5 minutes Lab Based 24 to 48 hour results. Let our certified collectors save you time and money by testing your employees at your location. Stop sending your employee Off-Site and Losing two or three hours of Productive Work Time!
- Laboratory Screen and Confirmation Testing, GC/MS, LC/MS/MS Testing by Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA) Certified Laboratories
- 24-hour Post-Accident Testing
- Laboratory Results Turnaround Time: Negative results in 24 hours and Positive results in 24 to 48/72 hours with MRO service
- Medical Review Officers (MRO) Certified by the American Association of Medical Review Officers
- Background Checks Ordering On-line or with the Help of Our Customer Service Center
- Customized Drug Testing Panels and Levels: Screen and confirm at lower cutoff levels for Zero Tolerance (Non-DOT) Only
- Variety of Reporting Options to Maximize Flexibility: e-mail, web-based, secure fax
- Random Pool Computer Generated Notifications
- Laboratory Web-Based Reporting
- Paperless Chain of Custody Forms (Non-DOT) Only
- Litigation Packages
- Employee & Supervisor Training (interactive web-based / on-site)
- Standardize Services, Save Money, One Company One Monthly Bill Covering all Services
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Services
- Commercial Insurance Workers Compensation & General Liability